Monday 6 July 2015

GameJolt


A few days ago I decided to upload Tron 2, a game I made in Unity4 last year, and Kingdom to GameJolt. Tron was practically complete with a few levels and Kingdom was just a demo but I  thought I would share it online. I was surprised by the amount of downloads it received after only two days, already passing some of the games I uploaded to Yoyo Games that have been available for five years now.

Link to Games:  http://gamejolt.com/profile/hungryum/426168

I'm currently working on another level for Kingdom that involves the player defending their own castle from siege towers, as well as a new unit type the spear-man.






Hungryum Games Developer

Hungryum Games is an Australian indie video game developer based in Perth, Western Australia. Founded in 2009, Hungryum Games has been releasing a variety of online games and is currently developing for the mobile market.

No comments:

Post a Comment