Thursday 29 September 2016

New Trailer


As progress towards promoting 'Outside the Box' I decided to create a short trailer for the game's app page. Most of the footage was captured on my phone itself using a screen recorder while music was sourced from the game.  I think it turned out alright, I managed to cover the game's main features as well as showing off a bit of the tower maze at the end. Check it out below!





I'm also working on the first patch which will address most of the issues people are having with the game. Things like the absence of a settings menu to mute audio, missing sound effects for various actions and possibly adding a virtual joystick for those that find it more comfortable. Well that covers just about all of it; I'm still brainstorming new ideas for a future project or I might re-visit some stagnant ones. Look forward to it.


Hungryum Games Developer

Hungryum Games is an Australian indie video game developer based in Perth, Western Australia. Founded in 2009, Hungryum Games has been releasing a variety of online games and is currently developing for the mobile market.

No comments:

Post a Comment