Monday 10 August 2015

Mobile Game and Kingdom news


Haven't had much of a chance to update my blog this week as tafe has been keeping me busy face rigging, sound editing and game prototyping. In the meantime I've started collaborating on a new game called Outside the Box. We plan to make an interesting maze game for mobile that will keep players coming back. The game features simple controls with the ball moving towards where the user presses.

Here's an early screen shot of the game working on a mobile device.


I've also been busy working towards the next update for Kingdom which I hope to include a new game mode with boats. The first boat, a Roman styled row boat, was modeled and animated yesterday. Today while programming the boats movement I stumbled across an amusing glitch which sent the boats sailing towards the sky.




Hungryum Games Developer

Hungryum Games is an Australian indie video game developer based in Perth, Western Australia. Founded in 2009, Hungryum Games has been releasing a variety of online games and is currently developing for the mobile market.

No comments:

Post a Comment