Monday 15 June 2015

Cow Rigged


As the end of the semester approaches I needed to finish off my cow rig ready to hand in. The rigging process turned out to be quite simple once I understood how to smooth weights and parent the constraints. The only issue I encounter was the rigging the IK for the legs. It turned out I had modeled my cows legs inverted so that the knee was bending in the opposite direction. Something to remember next time I sculpt.

The cow with an IK rig and constraints. 

Simple pose of the cow using the rig.




Hungryum Games Developer

Hungryum Games is an Australian indie video game developer based in Perth, Western Australia. Founded in 2009, Hungryum Games has been releasing a variety of online games and is currently developing for the mobile market.

No comments:

Post a Comment